[CAUT] Alcohol/water on Yamaha hammers

ed440@mindspring.com ed440@mindspring.com
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 21:58:59 -0500 (EST)

Jeff-

I'm wondering how you can position yourself so that whatever happens will be a "win" for you?

Do you want to risk your job to save a set of hammers?

Perhaps you should gracefully get out of the line of fire and let them do whatever they want, because it sounds like there are some serious power issues at work.  Maybe powerful enough to cause people to hear what power wants them to hear.

Good luck.

Ed Sutton