[CAUT] tme and chaos

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 10:50:51 -0600

I just tried it and for each new contact you get a whole new record so
if you already have a Joe Blow at XYZ church, you can enter John Smith
at XYZ church, but then you'll have two XYZ church records.  The good
thing is the other information is duplicated in each of the records but
you could end up with 10 records for the same organization.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt@smu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Jeff Tanner
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:18 AM
To: ilvey@sbcglobal.net; College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] tme and chaos

Hi David,
Haven't tried that yet, but thanks for the tip.  I've been trying to
figure out a way to move multiple piano customers under one entry.
How is that working?  (I'll have to wait till I get home to try it.)
That should work with churches and any other customer with multiple
pianos, no?

Jeff

On Jan 3, 2006, at 2:28 AM, David Ilvedson wrote:

> Lists,
>

> For those that use Time & Chaos...who uses the "new contact at this
> company" (right click on client) to enter studios/rooom/pianos in
> an effort to separate pianos in a customers' list of pianos?   I am
> just trying this with hotels and universities.
>

> David Ilvedson, RPT
> Pacifica, California

Jeff Tanner, RPT
University of South Carolina