[CAUT] why does it feel better?

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Thu Aug 31 08:19:19 MDT 2006

 Yes Jeff even children,
This seems the best place to tag on my subjective little story to this important thread. My piano teacher (one of several but the best one I ever had) was a local gran dame of Swiss origin who taught other local boys like Willard Martin and Keith Jarrett and used to spout, among other chestnuts, to us on a semi-regular basis, that "the life of the piano is in its tuning." I appreciate that more everyday and even use it regularly in my spiel to my customers, along with some Guild literature, a few less subjective threats and a couple of curried enticements.
It feels different because it is different.
Chris Solliday