[CAUT] Steinway Technical

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 16:37:34 MDT 2006

I agree with Fred.

The way I remember it, my teacher taught me to use McLube in about
1980. I've used it on every action I've ever lubed, all with fine,
long-lasting results. There is just no way that McLube will gum up.
Doesn't happen. I will say that I only use it on metal surfaces
because that is what it is designed for; it is a mold release
material. I don't use it on felt, leather, or wood. McLube is great
stuff. I  mostly use the aerosol version.

Kent Swafford