[CAUT] hands & wrists

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:53:23

Hi Wim,

I'd suggest you have your hand examined before further damage has been
caused. It sounds as if you already have a serious problem.

At 06:54 PM 10/31/2005 EST, you wrote:
>With all the pounding I do with my left hand fingers, especially the
middle one, >I expected that hand to be the first to suffer from some sort
of ailment. But
>the middle finger of my right hand, the tuning lever hand, is what is
bothering >me. In the morning when I first get up, I can hardly bend it,
but then later in >the day, I can't straighten it out.

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner