[CAUT] 1966 G-2 THANKS ALL!!

Thu, 13 Oct 2005 22:34:18 -0400

Apart from the issue of different gauge sizes, and by way of complimenting
the information Mark Cramer got from David Durban, Greg Frank said that
Yamaha has always noted their wire sizes at the beginning of each section,
assuming stringing was done from tenor going up, so wire size would always
indicate strings to the right of the marking on their pianos.

David Skolnik