[CAUT] ca more or less

lafargue@bellsouth.net lafargue@bellsouth.net
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:40:07 -0500

I think it's hard to use too much, too, but I suppose it can be done.
Once I thought the block was absorbing it and really it was just running
along the top of the block and eventually puddled and began pouring out
at one location.  That was interesting. But it was the only time I had a
problem.  Also, I am thinking that once a small amount is used, the
block won't absorb and swell as much when a second application is tried.
The pours are sealed.

Also, pulling the plate out of a piano that has been treated heavily is
difficult.  Sometimes it takes a serious hit or prying to release the
plate from the block as you are hoisting and of course you risk damaging
the plate or maybe rim, I suppose.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS, LTD
New Orleans Chapter, PTG