[CAUT] a bad habit AND Baldwin Desks

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 04 Oct 2005 06:46:45 -0500

At 06:47 AM 10/4/2005 -0400, you wrote:

>Lastly, while you're doing all that repair of Baldwin desks, don't
>misplace those brass hinge pieces.  While I've blanked on the exact price,
>replacement cost, according to Thomas Malone, of Baldwin / Gibson, is
>astronomical.
>
>David Skolnik

You mean this piece??  Pin which goes into the wood broke off. I suppose...
for 1926 vintage in a practice room for the last 30 years...

This is one of the ones I want to do a retrofit w/folding brass supports
and hinges along the front.

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: MVC-002S.JPG
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 53818 bytes
Desc: not available

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.