[CAUT] h'chord regulation question

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK@missouri.edu
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 07:54:48 -0600

Wim,

I=B9m no harpsi expert, but on our Martin two-manual, the plecterns pluck all
strings simultaneously.  As for your lever, the manufacturer is, in general=
,
the only reliable source I know of for harpsi parts.  It=B9s for times like
these that I make a point of maintaining a good relationship with a) the
guys in the scenery shop of the theater dept, which shares our building
(good power tools), and b) a rather resourceful machinist cum blacksmith in
town.  If I need to make something, they come in real handy.

Ken Z.
--=20
Ken Zahringer, RPT
Piano Technician