[CAUT] Re: Data Logger Roundup

vince mrykalo madvinmryk@yahoo.com
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 21:22:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi Roger,
Do you remember installing a complete system at the University of Utah on one of their B's?  I believe this was last February, during a joint PTG chapter meeting.  Well, the red light keeps blinking even after cleaning the rod and replacing the pads.  Then I discovered that none of the rods were warm (humidifier and dehumidifier).  Would that mean the humidistat is bad?

I still have one of your data loggers.  I have been using it to help track certain rooms at the university.

Roger Wheelock <roger@dampp-chaser.com> wrote:
Hello list,

For those of you who have a data logger from Dampp-Chaser, now is the time to gather up your data and return the logger and software to us.  I am trying to analyze and present the most interesting studies in Nashville, so I need some time to work through the information.  After the conference I will recalibrate the loggers (July) and distribute them (August) for another 9 months of testing.

I realize that some of you may have had good intentions, but got very busy and never had a chance to use the data logger.  Now would be an excellent time to return your units even if no data was collected.

Those of you with an ongoing study that needs a little more evaluation should let me know.  I am flexible with this.  However, the units operate best with an annual recalibration.  It is the nature of the electronic sensor in the unit.

Please contact me if you are interested in participating in the Dampp-Chaser Field Data Acquisition Program this fall.  I would hope to have about 20 recalibrated data loggers itching to get out to the field.

I thank you all for participating in our program.  Our business depends on adventurous technicians who provide input on what they see in the field and how to improve our product.

Warm regards,

Roger

Roger Wheelock, VP
Dampp-Chaser Corp.