[CAUT] Congratulations Terry B. RPT ! (Modified by Kent Swaffor d)

Mark Cramer Cramer@BrandonU.ca
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:13:40 -0600

Terry had already taken the written test and we'd talked about the
technical.

Otherwise, and I don't suppose Terry will mind, when I booked his tuning
dates (early 04')  I added "and bring the stuff you'll need for taking the
technical exam." He didn't put up much of a fight, Stan Kroeker, RPT came
out from Winnipeg, and we got it done.

After Terry's triumph on the technical, I felt it was really important that
we book his tuning exam a.s.a.p.! Terry agreed, though it took six months
for arrangements. Meanwhile, we used his tuning visits for
test-tuning/auditing.

Terry really did all the work himself, all I did was facilitate, but take
great joy in his accomplishment all the same!

Mark

Mark,

What finally got him to test? What can we use from his experience to
help other good techs take that step? You said it was his own
motivation, but did you or Chris coax him? It might be helpful to know.
We've got many here in the same situation.

Congrats Terry!

Thanks,
Jim Busby