[CAUT] 2 D's revisited.

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:10:33 -0800

Dave,

Very well said...especially the part about choosing "the least bad
one".  Most of the selections in which I have ever been involved have
involved this as, ultimately, the primary consideration...this is
especially true if, as you note, part of the choice is between a "newer"
and "older" instrument...in which case, it is most often the case that the
"newer" instrument gets the nod.  (I know that is not exactly the context
you had in mind for that comment, but I think this interpolation holds, as
well.)

Best.

Horace