[CAUT] Fwd: Pile Of re-cycled lumber

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:17:39 EST

--part1_1a7.2ec2ddf8.2f116fb3_rel_boundary

--1a7.2ec2ddf8_alt_bound

In a message dated 1/7/2005 9:21:18 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Erwinspiano
writes:

  Woodchucks
   By the way a pictures worth many words. This is the  pile of lumber after
milling that was  re-cycled from  the Baldwin upright I mentioned. The Lumber
on the left is the tight  grained Maple & the spruce on the left.
    Interestingly Much of the maple had been eaten by  termites of bugs. It
wasn't visible till I ripped it open on the band saw  exposing the inner cores.
It appears that the bugs entered thru small hole. I  don't know if they made
them or invaded holes drilled during  manufacture.
   Dale

Erwins  Pianos Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca  95357
209-577-8397
Rebuilt Steinway , Mason &Hamlin  Sales
www.Erwinspiano.com

--1a7.2ec2ddf8_alt_bound
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--1a7.2ec2ddf8_alt_bound--

--part1_1a7.2ec2ddf8.2f116fb3_rel_boundary
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 64557 bytes
Desc: not available

--part1_1a7.2ec2ddf8.2f116fb3_rel_boundary--

An embedded message was scrubbed...