[CAUT] Whippen Rail

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:04:41 -0600

Hi Ric,
              I would start by checking to see if the spread is close to
113mm.  If it is off, shim the rail to meet this parameter, regulate a few
notes in the centre and at either end, and see what it looks and feels like.
   Shimming the forward side of the wippen rail will tilt the rail up a
little and have a dramatic effect on the magic line.  I have fixed many an
action with this trick.
   Now you have some food for thought.  <G>

Happy new year.
Roger