[CAUT] back check wires

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 17:32:11 +0100

Hi folks

Doing a rebuild on an Petrof 235 and it looks like I I have a choice of
replacing back check wires with 2.9 mm diameters, or use the existing size
of 2.5 mm along with some resizing of the holes in the keys. The existing
wires are bent in every which way you can imagine and loose in the keys.

What I would like to get opinions on is whether or not any of you have any
preferences in regards to diameter of the wire. Thicker means stronger...
not necessarily a good thing...

So whataya whataya ??

Thanks

RicB