[CAUT] Re: Restringing Treble

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 03:28:43 +0100

Sounds good to me... except that the bass doesnt seem to react the same
way at all. Take off all the bass strings and we dont see much of a
change in the other registers. Now I know there must be a good reason
for this... but it might be nice for the present congregation to hear it
one more time.

Cheers, and Happy New Year Jim.

RicB