[CAUT] tuning frequency

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:16:51

Hi Wim

You work very very hard. Explain to them about humidity control? Find out
where her previous school was and check with the local weather office in
that location about humidity change. OOPS! I forgot--they are the experts
not you.

Personally I'd ask them if they wanted their instrument tuned. If they say
no--go do some work on a different piano. I'm sure you are able to find one
as most schools over work their techs.