[CAUT] Loan Program

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:33:43 -0700

Hey Conrad and list,

Here are 2 docs (assuming they get through the filters) that I used for
beginning the discussion here at EWU. You'll notice that the supporting doc
is taken from the CAUT list. I sent both docs to all faculty ( not opened by
most faculty, but those who did offered constructive ideas) before the
faculty meeting. The chair was particularly open to the ideas, much to my
surprise and delight. Before we meet with the Dean I'll need to edit it
thoroughly. I'll send it to him a couple days before the meeting so when we
meet he'll have had some time to at least look it over. We'll see.

I welcome your thoughts.

Alan

> From: Conrad Hoffsommer <hoffsoco@luther.edu>
> Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:42:40 -0500
> To: "College and University Technicians <caut@ptg.org>" <caut@ptg.org>
> Subject: Re: [CAUT] Loan Program
>
> At 09:16 AM 8/16/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>> I wrote up a document making the case for budgeting
>> for these items and presented it to the faculty. It was well received.
>>
>> Alan
>

> Would you consider posting it here?
>

> Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
> Luther College, 700 College Dr., Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
> 1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076
>
> - Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
> - Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: PianoFundingSupporting.doc
Type: application/msword
Size: 60911 bytes