[CAUT] stand-by & pitch change charges

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sun, 07 Aug 2005 08:28:59 -0400

> Can't believe we have to wait until December to hear how this one
> resolves.

Dave..at least she has 5 months notice. How many of us have gotten the
"woops..we forgot we needed a piano tuner" call..for Concerts?

-Phil Bondi(Fl)

PS - Barbara, I wish I could add something to what's already written
here, but it seems the bases have been covered. Bob Winter, the Piano
Player with the Pops, was a teacher of mine back in the 70's. Imaging MY
surprise when I got my first call for the Pops to see him at the piano.
I asked if he remembered me, and he surely did..He even remembered a
particular song/passage I was having a problem with.

Educators have long memories...!