[CAUT] Without tipping it (the piano, not the waiter..)

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:19:00 -0400

:o

KEN ZAHRINGER FOR PREZ!

(Waitaminnit..)

:)

THanx for the long, informative, excellent post.

Thank you EVERYONE. !!!!!!!!!

Well- I have just phoned the Kawai dealer and he is going to inquire about
whether or not this is covered under the 10 year warrantee Kawai has.

Nontheless- these posts are exacty what I needed and hopefully it'll help
everyone involved get this done, get this done quickly and get it done
quickly and correctly.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

:)
Michelle

(ps- I have a sneaky feeling this all may end up in the Journal.. IT'S THAT
GOOD.)

--On Thursday, April 28, 2005 1:49 PM -0500 Ken Zahringer