[CAUT] Without tipping it (the piano, not the waiter..)

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:38:54 -0400

:)

Great idea!!!

1 question- the nail is to hold the alignment of the bridge to the apron
while the epoxy is setting up? Yeah??

(Or is that what the assistant is for??)

:)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

MOST sincerely,
Michelle

--On Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:34 PM -0600 Joe And Penny Goss