[CAUT] International standard?

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:20:16 -0400

According to Lyndon LaRouche, the 1939 conference was called by Joseph
Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda.  The result is that our music is no
longer in tune with the natural resonances of the solar system.  This
happens at A-432hz., which is the true interplanetary standard pitch.

(Yes this is the same LaRouche who runs for president and claims the World
Trade Center attack was carried out by the Israeli army.  Perhaps he is
right about the Goebbels part.)

ES