[CAUT] SD-10

Don Mannino DMannino@kawaius.com
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:29:34 -0700

David,

Yes, this would be an SD-10.  If memory serves think the SD is cast into
the plate, but the SD-10 was just painted on.  It should have accu-just
hitch pins and Renner action parts.

The predecessor was the SD-6, and all of those I have seen had angled
bridge notches in the mid-treble, causing unequal string lengths in
those unisons.

I don't know what year the SD-10 was introduced, but I suspect near
1970.

Don Mannino RPT
(Baldwin concert tech for San Diego in a former life)