[CAUT] Consultants, was CA for loose pins on a "D"?

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:22:23 -0400

I agree with Joseph here.  There is no one -- not one person at your
university - who is serving as a piano inventory consultant unless it
is us.  That should be a part of each of our job descriptions.  Who are
we going to leave consultation up to if it is not to the experts?  We
are indeed the "senior consultants".  If we are not being viewed as
such, there is a serious problem in the system.

Jeff T