[CAUT] Harpsichord questions (long)

David Vanderhoofven david@vanderpiano.com
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:03:03 -0500

Fred,

Thanks for all your helpful advice!  I appreciate your suggestions and help
with your long detailed response.

The professor that built the harpsichord said that perhaps the
harpsichordist would tune it themselves.  He also said that he would
probably tune it in ET unless the orchestra had other requests for
temperament.  I will let you know what happens.

David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, Missouri