[CAUT] Fwd: Chihuli Steinway

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:10:53 -0400

On Thursday, April 14, 2005, at 07:05 AM, Jorgensen, Michael L wrote:

> I find it attractive and would love to perform on it.
> -Mike Jorgensen

I don't find it completely unattractive.  I just think the value of the
thing should have been set at auction, rather than by the factory.

My mom said she would go blind trying to practice on it...

I do bet it could screw with your brain a bit.  Like, how looking into
the sun in 5:00 traffic causes so many accidents...

Jeff