[CAUT] Pricing of upright versus grand hammer installation

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:36:55 -0400

On Tuesday, April 12, 2005, at 02:03 AM, vince mrykalo wrote:

> jeff, i know of two different ones, what's the third one?

I have a photocopy of a 1980 price list I was told was from Aubrey
Willis.  He apparently passed it on to his students.  I used it as a
comparison for my first several years and updated it manually a couple
of times, though I can't say I was good about sticking to it when I
wrote out a bill.   A while back, I converted all the numbers into
hourly formulas and made an Excel file out of it.  Also added a few of
my own that weren't in there.  I can either plug in an hourly rate or a
tuning fee I want to go by and everything adjusts accordingly.

Jeff