[CAUT] Pricing of upright versus grand hammer installation

vince mrykalo madvinmryk@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:03:31 -0700 (PDT)

jeff, i know of two different ones, what's the third one?

Jeff Tanner <jtanner@mozart.sc.edu> wrote:
On Monday, April 11, 2005, at 10:52 AM, Ray T. Bentley wrote:

> Speaking of Newton Hunt's guide...
>
> I think I may have had a copy of that at one time.  I'm wondering if
> it is available in print, or if it might even be permissible to have
> it posted on CAUT.  It may come in handy for those who may be doing a
> procedure for the first time.
>
> Ray
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Ray T. Bentley, RPT
> Registered Piano Tuner-Technician
> Alton, IL
> ray@bentley.net
> www.ray.bentley.net

I think I know of about 3 different guides.
Jeff

Jeff Tanner, RPT
School Of Music
University of South Carolina