[CAUT] Pricing controls / fixing / discussion

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:13:42 -0500

1) I strongly suggest that the PTG e-mail lists are not the place for
giving or getting legal advice.

2) I even more strongly suggest that the PTG e-mail lists are not the
place to challenge antitrust laws as unconstitutional.

I'll take any further comments private.

Thanks,

Kent