[CAUT] Pricing of upright versus grand hammer installation

Jeff Olson jlolson@cal.net
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:39:19 -0700

No need to name specific prices -- which would doubtless violate some
obscure anti-trust law -- I'm just interested in what people here think the
"basic" price differential should be between installing grand and upright
hammers, based on the respective labor typically necessary for the two
(apart from the obvious purchase differential).

After all these years, the question struck me with sudden force when I
happened to undertake simultaneously three hammer hanging projects of
each -- hammering home, so to speak, the relative difference in effort
required.

Best,

JeffO