[CAUT] Caut List

Dempsey Jr., Paul E dempsey@marshall.edu
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:15:54 -0400

Wim,

My info is correct except for the typo in my e-mail address. It should
read:

dempsey@marshall.edu

regards,

Paul

In an effort to update the current CAUT list on the PTG web site, please

take a moment and make sure all the information is correct. Not only
check  your
name, but if you know of a tech who is no longer at a school, please let
me
know. This information will passed along to our web master, who will
then
correct the information. Also, if you know a CAUT tech, whether he/she
is a
member of PTG or not, full time, part time, contract, or other, who is
not  on the
list, please encourage him/her to contact me. We want as many members as

possible.