[CAUT] Harpsichord Stand/Dolly

Jeff Stickney jpstickney@montanadsl.net
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:21:20 -0700

List,

I am wanting to make a dolly to move our harpsichord.  I have a saved
message with links to pictures of a dolly from Don McKechnie.  However,
I have in my memory a post by someone describing the making of a
duplicate stand for the harpsichord with shorter legs and casters
attached, so that the harpsichord could not only be moved on it, but
left on it for a performance.  I have searched the archives, but have
not been able to find anything like that.  Is this a figment of my
imagination?  Does anyone else remember seeing pictures or a description
of this?

Jeff Stickney, RPT
University of Montana
jpstickney@montanadsl.net