[CAUT] 9' Estonia

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:46:35 -0600

Hello Avery,

I worked on an Estonia grand (about 6') a few years back and found it to be
about the same general quality as a Schimmel (which I'm not a fan off at
all). Not sure if they work harder on their concert grands or not, but I'd
sure not want one here from what I saw of the 6 footer...

Seems like with the money they have to work with they should check around
for a good used D and then know they'll be happy and have something that
will hold up.

I did notice that Estonia lists several Universities among a bunch of
Churches. Maybe I was too quick to judge:
http://www.estoniapiano.com/english/index.html

Maybe someone here has one....

Scott Thile
Murray State, Murray, KY