[CAUT] back duplex

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:20:24 -0700

Hi Avery,
    That address appears at the bottom of many (but not all, for some
reason) caut list posts, including this one (the one I'm replying to. In
fact, duplicated four times, because of quoting when replying). And, of
course, it's a good idea to bookmark it.
    But I agree, it would be a good idea to put a link on the caut page.
Scott?

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico