[CAUT] back duplex

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:39:59 -0600

Hi Don,

Welcome to the list. I'd suggest going to the caut archives and reading
the posts there. The address is: https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/caut.php/
and clicking on the November link. Hope this helps.

BTW, to find that, I had to do a Piano Page website search. Isn't there
a link on the CAUT website to get to the archives or did I somehow just
overlook it? Thanks.

Avery Todd, RPT
University of Houston
Houston, TX