[CAUT] teaching piano tuning

David M. Porritt dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:46:55 -0600

God help us never to create new knowledge, or be creative!

dave

From: Ed Sutton <ed440@mindspring.com>
To: College and University Technicians <caut@ptg.org>
Subject: RE: [CAUT] teaching piano tuning

Colleges want to invest  in accredited programs.

When music faculty and I discussed re-instituting the piano=
 technology program at Central Piedmont Community College, we=
 were blocked by the fact that the reference book of recognized=
 college courses does not have piano technology courses, and it=
 is now the policy of CPCC to only offer nationally recognized=
 and accredited courses.

Ed Sutton

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts