[CAUT] CAUT list/PTG dues payment

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:16:07 -0600

PTG dues statements for 2005 were mailed yesterday. I know because I
received mine today.

May I please urge every CAUT to provide their university affiliation to
PTG as a part of paying 2005 dues?

This data is needed in order to (finally) have a complete list of
CAUTs. Either fill in the separate sheet included with the dues
statement or, better, use _online_ dues payment which will
_automatically_ provide a place to list your college, university, or
other institution.

For the first time, we do have online dues payment available this year
at:

http://www.ptg.org/dues

(Please wait until you receive your dues statement by snail mail before
trying to use online dues payment, because you may need some data from
the statement.)

Online dues payment is up and running and may be the easiest way to
provide us with your university affiliation, so that we can begin
updating the CAUT list completely on an annual basis.

Thanks!

Kent Swafford