endorsements

Tue, 04 May 2004 12:17:59 -0400

Fred -
Just two things.  Down this list it's "Stranges, Michelle" not "Strange"
(Oswego), unless she's changed it, which would be strange.  I left the list
intact, in case anyone else might spot an error. Sorry for the space use.
Second, more to Don's point, I don't know how many of the original
signatories are, like myself, no longer at the respective
institutions.  Had you the time, you would want to update your data base of
current CAUTs.

Best,

David Skolnik