endorsements

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue, 04 May 2004 09:16:14 -0600

--On Tuesday, May 4, 2004 9:59 AM -0400 Don McKechnie <dmckech@ithaca.edu>
wrote:

> If you have yet to sign on to the endorsements please do so soon. As I
> have stated in the past, the Guidelines may not help you in your current
> situation but if you can see how it may help others please consider
> endorsing.
>
> Don McKechnie

	Just to clarify, Don listed schools whose techs endorsed 15 years ago, but
aren't on the current list of endorsers. Below, I'll paste the names we
have collected for the revised edition. Please look it over, and if your
name isn't there, consider adding your support to enhance the credibility
of this important document. And if you have colleagues who are conspicuous
by their absence, encourage them to join in this effort. We are planning to
wrap this up by the end of next week, so act now.
Thanks,
Fred Sturm, co-chair, CAUT committee

Kawai Corporation

Baird, John  Millikin University
Ball, Charles  University of Texas at Austin
Bartlett, Channing  University Of California - Berkeley
Becker, Lawrence  University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
Bentley, Ray T.  Lewis and Clark Community College
Bledsoe, Lee  Tennessee Tech University
Blees, Willem  University of Alabama
Brassard, Denis  The Banff Centre
Buntemeyer, Loren  University of Kansas (retired)
Busby, James A.  Brigham Young University, Snow College
Clark, Peter  California State University - Sacramento
Cramer, Mark  Brandon University, School of Music
Crane, Alan B.  Wichita State University
Davis, Bob  University of the Pacific
Denison, David  Hofstra University
Doss, Jr., Elwood  University of Tennessee at Martin
Eschman, Charlotte  Delgado Community College, Dillard University, Xavier
University
Fletcher, Melvin  Bates College
Foote, Ed  Vanderbilt University
Greeley, Horace  retired from USC, UCLA, UCLB, et al. Currently consultant
for Stanford, Berkeley, et al.
Goss, Joe  Treasure Valley Community College
Higgins, Scott  University of Oregon
Hoffsommer, Conrad  Luther College
Hunter, Sheila G.  Salem College, Winston-Salem State University
Johnson, Dennis St. Olaf College
Jolly, Roger  University of Saskatchewan
Jorgensen, Michael  Central Michigan University
Kabat, Steve  Cleveland State University
Kemple, Joe  Truman State University
Keyes, Otto R. Lionel Hampton School of Music, University of Idaho
Kupelian, Paul  Oswego State University (retired)
Marandas, Eric  Conservatoire National de Musique de Paris
McCoy, Alan  Eastern Washington University
McKechnie, Donald R.  Ithaca College
McNeil, Thomas  Norwich University,  Vermont College,  Goddard College
Mrykalo, Vincent  University of Utah
Murphy, Robert A.  Michigan State University
Murphy, Richard  Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, Greenville
College
Nichols, Guy  New Mexico State University
Oleg, Isaac  Conservatoire Gustave Charpentier (Paris)
Overs, Ron   University of Sydney (Australia)
Porritt, David M.  Southern Methodist University
Probst, Dale  Midwestern State University, Vernon Regional Junior College
Ralinovsky, Jonathan  Miami University (Ohio), Central State University
Rappaport, Joel  Texas A & M University - College Station
Rappaport, Priscilla  Texas A & M University - College Station
Romano, Phil  Coastal Carolina University
Saderman, Andy  Queens College
Sander, Hans E. University of Louisville, School of Music
Shull, Bill  La Sierra University
Smith, Mary Cushing  University of Texas at Austin
Snyder, Stephen   Williams College, Bennington College
Solliday, Christopher  Lehigh University, Lafayette College, East
Stroudsburg University
Staples, Mitchell  Ohio State University
Stickney, Jeff  University of Montana
Strange, Michelle  SUNY Oswego
Sturm, Fred  University of New Mexico
Swafford, Kent  University of Missouri - Kansas City, Conservatory of Music
Tanner, Jeff  University of South Carolina, School of Music
Tassin, Danny  Jackson State Community College (TN), Northwestern
Mississippi Jr College
Thile, Scott E.  Murray State University
Todd, Avery  Moores School of Music - University of Houston
Traylor, Garret  University of North Carolina - Greensboro, Elon
University, Guilford College
Vanderhoofen, David A.  Missouri Southern State College, Ozark Christian
College, Cottey College
Van Gelder, Cassie  Interlochen Center for the Arts
Vesely, Blaine  Kent State University
Walkup, Ken  Cornell University
Ward, Elizabeth  Midwestern State University, Vernon Regional Junior College
West, Richard  University of Nebraska
Wolfley, Eric  Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
Wood, Douglas E.  University of Washington
Wright, Allen  Northern Kentucky University