Pinning and Tone

Mary Smith MarySmith@mail.utexas.edu
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:34:05 -0600

Fred,

Was it John Merrick, by any chance? He is a machinist by training,
and helped Michael Mohr with all the retooling. I met him last fall
when I was up there, and he is a rotund, jolly, and all together
competent fellow that impressed the hell out of me, too. I told him
he was a walking, talking advertisement for S&S's recommitment to
quality. Great person.

Mary