1963 D

Allen Wright awright440@cinci.rr.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:26:55 -0500

Rick,

I have a document from Steinway headed "Historical Pricing" that show the
list prices of all models from 1900 to the present. It goes in five year
increments until 1984, when it shows every years list.

This shows the price of a D to have been $7,100 in 1960 and $7,200 in 1965.
Interesting how much slower the rate of increase back then.

I got a copy of this from the local (Cincinnati) Steinway dealer.

Allen Wright
Northern Kentucky University