piano class

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:20:10 -0700

=20
Wim,
=20
I hate to say I told you so, but...
=20
When we first started talking about a course I stated that it was a
long, sometimes difficult process with many possible snags and you
seemed to be a little short with me and then listed the lengthy
"process" of getting a class on the roster. If you didn't listen to me
then, please listen now. The way to get a course approved is to secure
the highest ranking tenured person you can to champion the cause.
Period. If you do that, then your chances are pretty good. You, of all
people should know the game of politics involved. I'm your friend, not
your adversary. This is one thing I do have experience in. =20
=20
Good luck,
Jim Busby BYU