Buzzing capo duplex

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:07:20 -0700

Hi, Del!

At 06:52 PM 10/16/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>... Why should I be the only one taking flack on this issue?

Because you take it with such infinite grace and tact!

Actually, I really would like to read whatever Jim has to say on
this.  There is certainly more room for exposition on this
theme...particularly given the increasing number of instruments constructed
with such relatively poor tone.  Perhaps, eventually, its an idea that just
might catch on...sort of like laminated boards...

Glad to see you're awake out there!

Best.

Horace