Capo Buzz

Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:00:06 +0200

Hi Allen... when first mentioning quick fixes... I know a fellow that
swears by wax. He carefully applies hot wax so that the string and capo
contact (pinside) is damped. Seems to work as well tho I imagine its a
rather temporary fix.

I find that a very thin length of felt woven loosely through the
strings  and pressed close to the capo works best. It seems to take a
way the zing and leave quite a bit of the high end.

But the best results I've always gotten from redressing. Pain in the
patootey.. but there it is.

Cheers

RicB

--