Fire extinguisher

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 11:56:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/2003 9:03:31 AM Central Standard Time,
algiers_piano@bellsouth.net writes:
Anyone have any advice about removing dry chemicals from a piano? We
apparently had a fire extinguisher sprayed around the choir room at
Tulane last night, including the D. It's not wet,  it's the yellow
powder kind. Suggestions welcome,
--
----Dave
Is the university self insured? If not, you might be able to negotiate for a

When the D on our stage was vandalized, we were able to convince the
insurance adjuster that there was no guarantee that the piano would ever be in the
same condition as it is now. And that is why we needed a new instrument. We got
one, and kept the old one, which I repaired, but it is now our "secondary"
concert piano.

Wim