standards (short)

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Thu, 08 May 2003 11:57:31 -0600

Robert,
	Amen to that! Top priorities are
1) Stability
2) Unisons
3) Stability
4) Unisons
	Everything else comes after that. And I think maybe the next on the list
would be "overall stretch" in terms of effect on overall sound - which
really means how well the whole web is woven, with consistent coincidence
of partials throughout.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico

--On Thursday, May 8, 2003 1:06 PM -0400 "Robert A. Murphy"