That dadgumed short SD-10 (grand truck detail)... part 2

Alan Crane alan.crane@wichita.edu
Thu, 08 May 2003 07:55:27 -0500

Hi Susan,

I'm not sure it adds an appreciable precentage to the total weight already
there.  We don't have any complaints about the pianos "walking" unless we
don't get the casters turned sideways.
I don't notice any weight difference in moving the piano around, and it
definitely easier not having to fight the caster swivel problems.

Alan