Yamaha GH-1

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:57:12 -0700

Hi Scott,

I started to measure the scale with the intention of using PScale to rescale
it. Then I got an email suggesting that I give Arledge Strings a call. I
looked them up on the web and then called them. We talked a bit and I
decided to use their kit and send them the info for this GH-1 and use their
rescaling expertise. I was guessing that the tenor would get between 4 and 6
wound unisons. I haven't gotten the strings back from them yet, but he said
their typical GH-1 rescaling involves 4 wound tenor unisons. I will need to
add some hitch pins to accomodate them.

That is where it stands right now. I think the strings should come in this
week.

Alan

Arledge info:

Arledge Music Wire