excel spreadsheet template for calculating workload

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 15:39:36 -0600

Hi Blaine,
	We did tape the caut classes. The first one with a digital mini-recorder
(it only had 90 minute capacity). All three were video-taped by Gayle Mair
of Dampp-Chaser. And there was someone present with his own cassette
recorder. Once things are settled down a bit, we'll try to create a
transcription. The engineer, Claud Kissman, had a PowerPoint presentation,
which he said he'll provide.
	So the hope is to post that, along with some form of transcription, on the
caut web page.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico