excel spreadsheet template for calculating workload

Blaine Vesely bvesely@kent.edu
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 17:17:19 -0400

Roger,
What is this formula?  Did the CAUT symposium turn out well?  Was anyone
taping the classes via video or tape?  If not, I would like to have some
info for my brain.  Any chance you could send me some charts or other
things that were discussed in Dallas?  Blaine